1. Information we process
Getting in touch with us. If you have provided us with your contact details (email address, full name and other data you may have provided), we will use this information to get in touch with you and help you get started with using our Services.
Registration for the newsletter. If you have subscribed to our newsletter or shared your email address with us to receive any other information, we will process your email address to send you the informative and promotional materials, to which you have subscribed to, for example, newsletters, advertisements of our Services and other information about our Services. At any point in time, you can unsubscribe from receiving the above-mentioned information in our email footers.
Cookies. We use different types of cookies to run our website, such as:
strictly necessary cookies, which are necessary for the website to function and they are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information;
targeting cookies, which may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
We may use Google Analytics cookies to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies collect information about the user's interaction with the website, such as unique visits, returning visits, length of the session, actions carried out in the webpage, and others.
We may also use Facebook pixels to process information about the user’s actions on our website, such as a visited webpage, the user’s Facebook ID, browser data, and others. The information processed from Facebook pixels are used to display interest-based ads when you are using Facebook as well as to measure cross-device conversions and learn about users’ interactions with our webpage, and others
2. Purposes of processing
- Fast Brands will process your personal data in order to provide you with our Services, solve any Services-related issues you may have and ensure that you receive the best customer experience possible.
- Fast Brands collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with our Services and develop the most appropriate growth partnership for your business;
- to send you invoices and process payments for the Services;
- to communicate with you to inform you about our Services and provide you with any Services related support, answer your questions and process your requests;
- to analyze, improve and develop our website and our Services;
- to deliver personalized ads, promotions and offers to you;
- if necessary, to protect our legal interests, such as, e.g. enforcing our terms, agreements or policies and complying with any applicable law.
3. Legal grounds for the processing
- Fast Brands only collects and processes your personal data where we have a lawful basis. Legal grounds for the processing of your personal data vary depending on the specific group of data and the purposes for processing it. Note that we may be processing the same personal data for several purposes simultaneously and, respectively, on more than one legal ground.
- Contract. If we have concluded an agreement with you, the legal basis for processing your personal data is the contractual relationship between you and Fast Brands, since we need certain information to conclude the contract and fulfil our obligations arising out of this contract.
- Legal obligation. In some cases, Fast Brands processes personal data on the basis of legal obligations, imposed on us by applicable law, such as financial and tax reporting obligations, or if we have to respond to legal process.
- Legitimate interests. We may process your personal data to pursue our legitimate interests such as developing and improving our business as well as for marketing purposes. Other legitimate interests may include maintaining Service to meet the needs of our clients, advertising and preventing fraud, abuse, security and technical issues with the Service, enforcing legal claims, etc.
- Consent. When you subscribe to our newsletter, we will send you information, for example, our news, promotions or offers, based on your consent. Note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and unsubscribe by using the unsubscribe link provided in the email or by contacting us.
4. Retention period
Fast Brands will process your personal data for as long as any of the above-mentioned legal basis for data processing exist. For example, if you unsubscribe from our newsletter, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
5. Sharing your personal data with third parties
- For Fast Brands to be able to provide you with our Services, we work with third parties that provide us with different services we need in the ordinary course of our business. The categories of third party recipients (processors) of personal data include hosting and server co-location service providers, communication and content delivery networks, data and cybersecurity service providers, billing and payment processing service providers, web analytics, email distribution and monitoring service providers, advertising and marketing service providers, IT, legal and financial advisors, among others (“Third-Party Service Providers”).
- In certain situations, we might have a legal obligation to share your information with third parties, if it is required by law or when information is requested by public authorities.
- Personal data processed by Fast Brands may be transferred to Third-Party Service Providers that are located outside of the European Union. In such cases, Fast Brands will only share personal data with such recipients that have undertaken to comply with the necessary data protection requirements and that are able to ensure an adequate level of protection or have provided adequate guarantees.
6. Your rights
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and to correct, amend, delete, transfer, or limit the use of your personal data by reaching us using the contact information provided below.
- If you believe that we have processed your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to submit a complaint to the contact information provided below, or to the respective data protection supervisory authority.
8. Contact information
SIA “Fast Brands Latvia”
To: Data Protection Officer
Address: Ojara Vaciesa iela 6B, Riga, LV-1004, Latvia